How to Change Widget Color on iPhone (iOS 14)
| Apple is always creating new sensations about its devices or software suites. Talking about iOS 14 is phenomenal in terms of performance. Also, it has brought a great scope of customization. Users can create the home screen in any way they feel comfortable.
Widgets in iOS 14 have received a significant update. Along with that, you can also change the color of the widgets on your iPhone and iPad running on the latest iOS 14 or iPadOS 14.
In this article, I will explain how you can change the widgets on your iPhone (iOS 14) with different colors. With a little play with color, it will make it look aesthetically cool and will also create a sense of uniqueness.
We will use an app from the App store to change the color of the iPad or iPhone widget. Below, I will mention all the necessary steps. So, just jump right into the guide.
1. Start by downloading and installing the app
Color Widgets from the App Store or
2. Launch the Application.
3. You will see lots of color and style options for the widget.
4. Choose the color you like.
5. Furthermore, you can also change the font style and background as per your choice.
6. To create custom fonts and themes, use options Edit Widget.
7. After you finish the customization, click on Widget Sets.
You can also set widget background using a photo of your choice from iPhone/iPad. The information in the widget will be displayed above the background image.
Now that we’re done customizing the widget colors, theme, and background, let’s set up the widgets on our iPhone and iPad home screens.
1. Long press on an empty space on the home screen to start jiggle mode.
2. In the upper left or right corner, you will see a icon + (plus). tap on it.
3. Open the app Color Widgets.
4. Select Widget size > tap Add Widget
This app is amazing if we talk about the color range and theme customization it provides. However, for now, it only supports one type of widget consisting of date, time and battery level. I hope in the future it will support more innovative widget styles and offer more variety in widget components.
That’s how to change widget color on iPhone iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. Give it a try if you want to customize the aesthetics of your device. Hopefully this article is useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Thank you